NEEM Scheme is the pioneering initiative taken by the government of India and AICTE for skills development. Today we will be telling you about the role of Industries in NEEM Scheme? It basically means the deliverables of the industry hiring the trainees.
- The primary role of any industry involved with NEEM Scheme is generating jobs.
- They have to pay the trainees a prefixed stipend and bear the expenses of classroom training and any other relevant expenses of the trainees.
- The industry or the company will be responsible for the health, safety and ensure that they are really learning the skills as promised.
- The industry has to provide classroom training to trainees in its premises.
- Provide regular reviews and feedback to the NEEM Agent so that a better learning environment is created.